The SV In.Fusion team is glad to announce that the next Bootcamp starts the 3rd of November, 2014!
SV In.Fusion’s mission is to:
Share Silicon Valley’s startup culture & best practices with foreign founders in order to increase their chances of success, accelerate their local ecosystem development, and create jobs & wealth globally.
SV In.Fusion is currently interviewing candidates for the next Bootcamp.
The SV In.Fusion application process usually takes less than 2 weeks. Here are the basic steps:
- Apply online via www.svinfusion.com
- If the candidate is qualified for the first round, SV In.Fusion will schedule a phone interview
- All qualified candidates are reviewed by BootstrapLabs for the final decision.
- SV In.Fusion contacts final candidates to announce the next bootcamp class!
- Participants can start to #DreamBig !!!
- Aptitude and willingness to learn
- Speak and understand English
- Minimum of 2 people per Startup (we suggest a Founder & the CTO)
- At least one founder
- Startups with prototype or minimum viable product
- Motivation and global mindset
If you would like to learn more about the SV In.Fusion Bootcamp please check our past blog posts.
The SV In.Fusion Bootcamp is supported by top leaders and technology companies.
Good luck with the applications and please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.